There are as many ways to give as there are reasons for giving at Quincy Village. The Quincy Care Auxiliary was started to provide “hands on” support for the mission of Quincy Village. There are a variety of volunteer opportunities available through the Auxiliary. For example, transporting residents in our Health Center to activities or serving at one of the many Auxiliary fundraising events is just one way to support Quincy Village. In addition to the need for volunteers, there is also a need for charitable contributions. Funds for benevolent care and a new bus are just two of the immediate needs at Quincy Village. There are many opportunities and options for making a contribution available, including arrangements that can provide income back to the donor.Gifts may be made to directly support the needs of our residents, activities, and projects at Quincy Village. Below are specific funds that have been previously established.
- Benevolent Care Fund – Is designated to help our residents who have outlived their financial means.
- Bus Fund – Is designated to purchase a much-needed new bus.
- Project Christmas – This fund is open in November and December of each year and is designated to provide gifts for our residents who do not have an extended family.
- Dream Fund – This fund was created to fulfill a specific dream of those residents who do not have the financial means to do so on their own in their final stage of life.
- Bequests – Provide opportunities for individuals to promote and carry out their wishes on how their assets will be used by future generations. Many individuals may not be in a financial position to make an immediate gift during their lifetime, but provisions in a will can convey one’s wishes to an organization of their choosing. We strongly recommend that you carefully consider this arrangement in relation to your comprehensive financial and estate plans. Please consult an attorney in the preparation of your will and to supervise its execution so as to comply with state requirements.
- Memorial Gifts – Honor the life of a resident and recognize the loving care and service of the staff.
Please contact Lee Anderson, Regional Director of Mission Support, at (800) 382-1385 or (717) 502-8875, email: email@example.com or Lou Varella, Executive Director, at (717)749-2310, email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how your gift can make a significant difference.