Quincy Care Auxiliary Officers
President – Polly Shifflett
1st Vice President – Cherle Carl
2nd Vice President – Judy Schwartz
Recording Secretary – Carole Rau
Assistant Recording Secretary – Beverly Shockey
Treasurer – Marion Bowers
Assistant Treasurer – Barbara Wilson
Members Secretary – Dottie Ann Mason
Assistant Membership Secretary – Peggy Sandel
Nominating Committee – Kay Donnelly, Nancy Gardner, Phyllis Hering
Historian – Alice Holtzinger
Past President – Joan McCulloh
Auxiliary Liason – Sue Smith
2013 Schedule of Activities
"Lend me a Tenor" will be performed by the Blue Ridge Guild players on April 26h, 27th and 28th at Minnich Manor in Quincy Village.
This comedy has won 3 Tony Awards and is considered a remarkable piece of theatre. Proceeds will benefit the Quincy Health Center.
Friday, April 26th
- Dinner and show beginning at 5:30 P.M. Tickets are $30.00 per person. Call 765-8845 for tickets to the dinner theatre.
- Play only at 7:00 P.M. Tickets are $15.00 per person and may be purchased at the door.
Saturday, April 27th
- Performance begins at 7:00 P.M. Tickets are $15.00 per person and may be purchased at the door.
Sunday, April 28th
- Matinee at 2:00 P.M. Tickets are $15.00 per person and may be purchased at the door.
Saturday, May 18th
- A bake sale will be held during Spring Fling.
- All donations of baked goods will be appreciated.
- Bring baked goods donations to the Health Center on the morning of May 18th.